Contact Form Not Functioning

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact Form Not Functioning

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact Form Not Functioning

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Ayunni
    Participant

Hello,

Please refer to the attached image.

I can’t select / add any features to the contact form.

Please assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Ayunni,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I can’t access your shared site. It is displaying “This site can’t be reached” error message so please make sure the site is working and accessible.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following page.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Ayunni
    Participant

I have upgrade to php 7.0 but it’s getting worse.

The whole site is blank.

I’ve revert to 5.6 now, and FYI, my site is working fine but still the contact form is not functioning.

I’ve tried to deactivate other plugin also not working.

Please access my site using the credential given and help me to solve this asap.

The PHP version 5.6 is supported for critical security issues only so please update your site to latest version.

After updating if you get blank page then can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue so that I can login to your site and troubleshoot it.

Ayunni
    Participant

I’ve done as you asked and the issue remain unsolved.

Contact form still not functioning.

My site is now running php ver 7.

Help me please.

Attachments:

To troubleshoot the issue, I tried logging in to your site but your site is not accessible and displaying an error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make sure your shared site is accessible so that I can troubleshoot the issue further?

Attachments:

Ayunni
    Participant

It’s  my silly mistake.

Please refer the credential below.

I logged in to your site and could add / edit contact form content element without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please tell me exactly when you face the issue?

Attachments:

Ayunni
    Participant

I can’t add the features in form field.

Once I click, NOTHING happen.

Regardless it is working fine at your site, my site who’s buying and using this theme, it is NOT FUNCTIONING.

This issue has not been fixed for days.

Can you please help me to solve this asap?

Attachments:

It is working fine for me on your site but not for you so it seems browser related issue.

Could you please try using different browser?

Ayunni
    Participant

I’ve used 3 browsers so far, Chrome, Firefox, IE. FYI, I also upgraded the browser version just in case it’s the problem with my browser. Can you please come out with another solution?

It is working fine for me therefore I have added contact form on your site Contact Us page which you can check.

Not sure why it is working fine for me but not for you which is really weird but to avoid this issue you can create contact form using following plugin and use it on your site using Contact Form 7 content element as shown in the attached screenshot.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)