Copy elements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Copy elements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Copy elements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Hi

I would like to copy ‘our services’, the premade theme has 3 services and I would like to copy paste that, because I have 6 services, how can I do that? (see screenshots) attached.

Beside that, I can see (using chrome extensions) that Woocommerce in installed on my website, but I don’t need it for now, because I’m making an informational website at the moment. How can I remove Woocommerce?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @SaqlainMughal,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I would like to copy ‘our services’, the premade theme has 3 services and I would like to copy paste that, because I have 6 services, how can I do that? (see screenshots) attached.

You can copy the entire row as displayed in the below video.

Beside that, I can see (using chrome extensions) that Woocommerce in installed on my website, but I don’t need it for now, because I’m making an informational website at the moment. How can I remove Woocommerce?

You can just deactivate & delete the WooCommerce plugin on your website from the below path.

Admin Area -> Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

I can’t copy the whole row. In the video you send me, you can copy the section setting. The only thing i can copy is the ‘inner row settings’.

Look at the screenshot (i would like to copy paste these 3 columns).

Attachments:

You can copy the whole row as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

I think you are not getting me, on my screen (first screenshot) if this ticket. You can clearly see that i can only copy ‘inner row’, do you see it? Not the entire row like you just said.

I want to copy the entire row 🙂

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Nevermind it worked I guess.

Another question, ist’t there a preview mode in WP bakery? Like i can only update it and then watch it on another tab by typing the url manual.

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

How to i remove the white space between these steps (it between as you can see its too much) see screenshots.

I can’t choose anything in between those 2 things.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Another question, ist’t there a preview mode in WP bakery? Like i can only update it and then watch it on another tab by typing the url manual.

You are using the WPBakery page builder in the website frontend so it does not require preview as you edit it in live mode.

You can view the preview If you use it in the website admin area as shown in the attached screenshot.

How to i remove the white space between these steps (it between as you can see its too much) see screenshots.

Please check whether you have added any margin or padding to the row or column. Also please check whether you have added empty space element there.

Attachments:

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)