countdown not showing up on site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme countdown not showing up on site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme countdown not showing up on site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • dalkat
    Participant

Hi!

For some reason counters aren’t working – when I enter WP Bakery front end editor i see it, but on the live site it disappears. this is true for all pages on my site.

Dalia

Hi Dalia,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dalkat
    Participant

yes i’ve entered it here

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

dalkat
    Participant

is there a way to do this without disrupting service on my site?

I visited your website again and the counter is working fine for me now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it also working fine for you now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dalkat
    Participant

no thats a new plugin i used in the meantime…. it’s not jevelin code.

please see the link below for an example of a broken counter

I could confirm that it doesn’t work on your website but I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dalkat
    Participant

I deactivated everything except WPBakery and Unyson and the counter still didn’t show up. I think it’s a Jevelin Issue.

I’m also having issues with wordpress bakery frontend editor – it’s not showing me any changes until I save and refresh the page.

dalkat
    Participant

I made sure Redux was installed and active, WPBakery was up to date, Unyson was up to date. and still no counter.

Would you mind if I log in to your staging site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having the text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

dalkat
    Participant

see below! also please check why wpbakery front end isn’t showing changes.

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue on your website home page but I created a page “Test WpBakery Page” on your website and the counter and saving content is working fine on it without any issue so it seems your home page specific issue.

Could you please try adding the same element to the test page to check which element if any is causing the issue on your website home page?

dalkat
    Participant

there is no issue on the home page – the issues are:

1. the counter isn’t showing up on gift pages (see url in private info) – i just tried setting it up on a test page and it still isn’t working
    2. WordPress bakery frontend isnt working – not showing updates

I think you didn’t correctly understand my previous reply so I will explain it again.

First of all, we are troubleshooting it on your shared staging2 website so let’s first make it work there and then on your live website.

As said above, I logged into your staging2 website and confirmed the issue on your staging2 website home page but I created a page “Test WpBakery Page” on your staging2 website, and the counter and saving content is working fine on it without any issue so it seems your home page specific issue on your staging2 website.

As requested, could you please try adding the same element to the test page to check which element if any is causing the issue on your website home page?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)