cURL error while installing demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme cURL error while installing demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme cURL error while installing demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • simonsemaan1
    Participant

Hi there I am getting an error: cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received and the hosting providers asked me to ask you to add: They suggested you to to contact plugin provider and allow one of the currently supported ciphers to resolve this issue: DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 DHE_RSA_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 DHE_RSA_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 DHE_RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 DHE_DSS_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 DHE_DSS_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 DHE_DSS_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 DHE_DSS_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 DHE_DSS_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 DHE_DSS_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 DHE_DSS_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 DHE_DSS_ARCFOUR_SHA1 RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 RSA_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 RSA_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 RSA_ARCFOUR_SHA1 RSA_ARCFOUR_MD5

Hi @simonsemaan1,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

First of all we are not plugin provider so you might have contacted us mistakenly.

Also I don’t know why we should add those ciphers as thousands of users are using our themes on their site without any issue and they never needed this type of changes.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

simonsemaan1
    Participant

Hi I have been asked to post here since you support this ticket. I am actually hosted on Ipage and they asked me to ask you this if we can have a clear understanding to fix the problem. However the thing is I am using Jevlin so basically You are the guys handeling it am I right?

I am still not sure what you are asking about.

We are theme provider and provide support to make the theme work. The cURL and error related to it is part of your web server and it has nothing to do with the theme so you should resolve this by contacting your web host.

simonsemaan1
    Participant

Hi I know it is not your problem however the providers werent helpful at all. How can i upload manually the demo content? and like they told me you cant upload exept a maximum of 20 MB can you help with this process. other wise i will need to change the hosting however i will need to finish a landing page for friday.

Actually, we don’t have demo content files to import the content manually but you can just import the demo content of your any other WordPress site hosted elesewhere or locally then export its content and import it again on your live site.

However this would be a cumbersome process for you and you may face problems in the future due to hosting restrictions so best way would be to change hosting provider.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)