Custom Font Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Custom Font Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Custom Font Mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • weston_
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

My custom font doesn’t seem to be loading on mobile and is lagging on desktop.  Is there any specific code I need to target to get this to load normally?

Thank you!

Weston

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Weston,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems fine in your shared screenshot.

Just make sure that the font files exist in the specified directory and try using different browser.

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

weston_
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Still experiencing this issue on mobile. Tried a few browsers and devices.

The site url is openvape.com/products and the font we are trying to load is Forza.

Thank you!

Weston

I visited your shared site but didn’t see the code used anywhere on the site as you have displayed in your screenshot so could you please tell me where you have added it?

Also please clear the cache and temporary disable it that you are using on your site.

weston_
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Sorry about that, I must have been troubleshooting when you checked. Code updated and cache purged but font is still not available on mobile.

openvape.com/products

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:

All the font files such as following doesn’t exist in the theme directory causing the error as shown in the attached screenshot so please make sure you save font files in the fonts directory.

http://openvape.com/wp-content/themes/jevelin/wp-content/themes/jevelin/fonts/Forza-Medium.otf

Attachments:

weston_
    Participant

I replaced my src url with what you provided.  The correct font is showing up across browsers but still unavailable on mobile. Should I include the font-family code in the responsive.css file?

I’m confused why only mobile is experiencing this problem. I appreciate your help.

Attachments:

Actually you are using wrong font URL in your CSS code displayed in the above shared screenshot so please change the URL to following where you have saved fonts.

http://openvape.com/wp-content/themes/jevelin/fonts/Forza-Medium.otf

Also please note you are making changes in the theme files therefore you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)