Customise sidebar displays website all wrong

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customise sidebar displays website all wrong

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customise sidebar displays website all wrong

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • cc
    Participant

When I try to use the customise feature of the Jevelin theme my site displays incorrectly. The fonts are all wrong, the icon sizing is off etc. so I don’t want to save any changes made here just in case. I don’t typically use this feature but I need to update the social media icons that display in the footer and I can’t find where to do that.. any help would be appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The website displays differently in the customizer as the screen size gets reduced due to customize sidebar.

You can change the footer social icons by editing the social widget added in the footer widget area of your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cc
    Participant

Thanks for your response however when trying to use the customise sidebar the website does not display inline with the responsive behaviour of the site. Since the fonts are all wrong and the icons are not appearing the correct size the sidebars no longer a practical tool.

Regarding the social media icons, they currently display in my footer under the ‘About Us’ section and driven by the ‘Enable header social icons’ switch (see screenshot). I’m pretty sure these were originally inputted in the ‘customise sidebar’ but no longer appear… so where can I update these?

Thanks.

Attachments:

You can update the social icon link in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)