Customize Titlebar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize Titlebar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize Titlebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding titlebar customization.

1.) I’m trying to remove the titles from my titlebar. I entered the custom css code:

.titlebar-title.sh-table-cell {
    display: none;
    }

And this removed my titles from desktop. However, on mobile, they still appear. Why could this be?

2.) I’d like to move the breadcrumbs from the right side to the left side. How can I achieve this? Where should I put the code? Which theme file?

3.) I’d like to put a search bar in the titlebar. Specifically a woocommerce search bar. How can I achieve this? Would it be with shortcodes or adding PHP code to my theme files? Which theme file would this code go in?

I really appreciate all your help!

Thank you so much,

Derek

Hi Derek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1.) I’m trying to remove the titles from my titlebar. I entered the custom css code:

.titlebar-title.sh-table-cell {
    }

And this removed my titles from desktop. However, on mobile, they still appear. Why could this be?

Just make the above CSS selector more specific as following.

#page-container .titlebar-title.sh-table-cell {
    }

2.) I’d like to move the breadcrumbs from the right side to the left side. How can I achieve this? Where should I put the code? Which theme file?

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-titlebar .title-level .breadcrumbs {
        text-align: left;
    }

3.) I’d like to put a search bar in the titlebar. Specifically a woocommerce search bar. How can I achieve this? Would it be with shortcodes or adding PHP code to my theme files? Which theme file would this code go in?

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the below Jevelin child theme file.

/jevelin/inc/templates/titlebar.php

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Jevelin theme with exactly what I’m trying to achieve:

The shared site that you want your site to look like is highly customized using child theme and the theme doesn’t display this layout by default.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

Ok so I copy the entire file /jevelin/inc/templates/titlebar.php from the parent theme into the child theme, then keep the entire file in the child theme and make edits to it?

Ok so I copy the entire file /jevelin/inc/templates/titlebar.php from the parent theme into the child theme, then keep the entire file in the child theme and make edits to it?

Yes, you are right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)