Dark bar emerges above title image when scrolling up again

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Dark bar emerges above title image when scrolling up again

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Dark bar emerges above title image when scrolling up again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • lszehnder
    Participant

Hi guys,

I enjoy working with your theme a lot and I gained a lot of momentum after a short accommodation phase.

Lately I am stuck at one problem: On top of my page I have a title image and a transparent header. If I load the page everything looks fine, but when I scroll down and then up again there is a dark (background color) bar below the header and above the title image.

What I can I do to have the title image on top with a transparent header?

Thanks for your help!

Simon

Hi Simon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site but didn’t see it on scrolling as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue or test it on a different browser?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lszehnder
    Participant

Hi guys,

thanks for coming back to me so quickly. On the title page everything works fine. I use there a Slider Revolution. However on the pages services and new.ai it happens. There is no Slider Revolution but simply a background image of the first row.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

The other pages are also displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it using a different browser.

Attachments:

lszehnder
    Participant

Hi guys,

I apologize, somehow the background images did not get exported from my local webpage. I have update the page by adding the background images and now the black bar appears when scrolling up.

I hope to learn from you, what to change.

Thank you for your patience,

Simon

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Please edit those pages and change their Page header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

lszehnder
    Participant

That worked like a charme. Bar is gone. Thank you!

There is however another thing happening: The active navigation color switches when scrolling up from pink to white. Is there a possibility to avoid it (next to not scrolling up)?

Best

Simon

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by lszehnder.
    Attachments:

lszehnder
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I solved this with this thread: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/adjusting-header-light-style/

Thank you for your really good support!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)