Default Portfolio Layout: Show title of first image (Featured Image) in Lightbox

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Default Portfolio Layout: Show title of first image (Featured Image) in Lightbox

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Default Portfolio Layout: Show title of first image (Featured Image) in Lightbox

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ceesay
    Participant

Hi,

For the default Portfolio Layout, titles of the gallery images are displayed in the lightbox, but the first image (Featured Image) does not show the title in the lightbox.  I’ve tried modifying the single.php file, but I think there’s something amiss.  My gosh, I just can’t copy code in here.  It keeps reformatting.  How should I show you?

Hi @ceesay,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

You can share the code by adding it in the text file then add that text file in the zip file and attach it to your reply here.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ceesay
    Participant

Hi!

Because we are using a ‘coming soon’ plugin, you’ll need to login to see the site.  I had sent you, privately, a login previously under the topic “Porfolio Pages Active Menu Category“.  Let me know if you didn’t receive that then I’ll regenerate another password for the login.

Otherwise, attached is a .pdf of the code I had added for this topic.  I couldn’t define the added code with color in a .txt file.  Hope this is okay…

THANK YOU!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ceesay
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t mean to attach the .pdf twice.  Couldn’t delete the extra one.

On your shared topic https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/porfolio-pages-active-menu-category/ you can see, you have not shared any log in credentials so could you please share it along with the exact portfolio page URL so that i can help you?

ceesay
    Participant

Thanks for checking the private messages.  Obviously, they did not go through.  Please see the private content below for the login credentials.

Thanks!!!!

Solution for this topic

It is working fine on your site after activating Jevelin theme as shown in the attached screenshot so it seems your child theme code issue.

Could you please share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot the code on my test site?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ceesay
    Participant

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.  I had added single.php to my child theme due to some custom coding and apparently it was based on Jevelin 2.5.2.  The titles must have been updated in the latest version.  So I changed it out and added my custom coding to that.  Now the titles are working correctly.  Thank you!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)