Demo import PB

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo import PB

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo import PB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cathrr
    Participant

Hi ,

It seems the importation of demo is not working ,

specially the slider , how can I do ?

Regards

Hi @cathrr,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and install the theme required plugins from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Please login to access this file

Which demo content have you imported?

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your website?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cathrr
    Participant

Can I give temporary access to my website ? All the plugins seems installed ( except WooCommerce that I don’t need )

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and saw the home page content has got corrupted on your website due to some reason.

The homepage is created on your website using the WPbakery page builder so please use the same WPbakery page builder to edit it.

Please note that you can use any page builder plugin but please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

To resolve the issue, please delete all the content on your website using the below plugin and reimport the demo content.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Also, please make sure that you have deactivated the Unyson plugin on your website as you are using the redux framework.

cathrr
    Participant

Thanks for the tips ,

Everything works perfectly !

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)