Demo install problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo install problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo install problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Birdwatching
    Participant

Trying to install demo for over a day now, does not work keeps hanging. Can anybody install this for me please?

https://birdwatchingalentejo.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @Birdwatching,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The old Demo content installation method is controlled by Unyson plugin which has some limitations and issue so in the latest version of theme we have added new method to install demo content.

Please install below plugin on your site and import the demo content as shown in the attached screenshot. You can delete this plugin after importing demo content.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-click-demo-import/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Birdwatching
    Participant

Thank you, this problem has been solved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

agphotography
    Participant

I’ve been trying to contact Support for some help installing the Basic demo. I’ve tried everything possible and cannot install it. I don’t know what else to do. Please help asap!

My login details are below.

@agphotography To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread. Also please tell me exactly in your new topic what problem you are getting when you try to install demo content.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)