Difficulty removing default padding (Jevelin and Unyson)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Difficulty removing default padding (Jevelin and Unyson)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Difficulty removing default padding (Jevelin and Unyson)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • chudancha
    Participant

I have been using Unyson and Jevelin theme to build a website, its going pretty well but I’ve run into a roadblock where the surface options don’t seem to adjust it. The white box seems to be padding that i cannot figure out where to adjust in anyway (make transparent or change the size). At first i thought it was background for the column but when i add background it creates a thin line (as shown). The basic settings list top and bottom padding and zero, so it must be built in somewhere.

As you can see, the padding completely obscures the background image.

This second image is what it looks like from the editor, its just a simple column that seems to come default with huge amounts of padding. When i place an image in that space the padding comes with it

Ive looked through the Css and style sheets but don’t know what to look for to edit this

Here is a link to the website with an accordion, also with the padding. 

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by chudancha.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @chudancha,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There are too many paddings in the screenshot that you have shared so I am confused which padding you want to remove.

Could you please point exactly in your shared screenshot which padding you want to remove?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

chudancha
    Participant

You can see it by going to the website with the link above. Its very strange. If i add a column below it, the padding merges but is still there. It seems to be coming from original settings in either unyson or jevelin.

Note: if i take the text box out of the column it still generates the same amount of “padding”.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by chudancha.
    Attachments:

Solution for this topic

It is padding added to the section as shown in the attached screenshot so please remove it by editing the section.

Attachments:

chudancha
    Participant

I am completely baffled by where you found that in the menus. Please tell me from the dashboard how to access this menu. I found the column menu which says 0px 15px 0 px 15px.

Update: I recently found this code you gave on a different post, this helped a lot, but finding that menu would be even more incredible. Thank you very much for your time.

#content > .fw-page-builder-content > .sh-section {
        padding: 0;
    }

P.S. Its a little strange to me that these settings aren't displayed clicking the edit button on the column.

You can get that section edit popup by editing the page and then editing the section element displayed in the page content as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

chudancha
    Participant

Thank you for your time and consideration for what must be a simple question to you; I have found that this has answered my question regarding padding and I am now able to control the padding of all the objects I was building with.

Thanks again.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)