Div.social-share-networks query

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Div.social-share-networks query

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Div.social-share-networks query

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • ftahumour
    Participant

Hello, the Share Button embedded in the theme on product pages offers share links to FB, Twitter, Pinterest and Email.

However when clicking on any of the Web redirects, the blank page that opens is always blocked in Google Chrome browser by the popup blocker even when the domain and specific page is white listed in the popup blocker.  ref: Screenshot 1.

In IE, the popup opens when the link is hit but the underlying product page is then removed with the tag [object] rendered on screen. Ref: Screenshot-2.

I have the same issue with Chrome on Android mobile too. Albeit unable to show this behaviour.

Is this something with the code, or a method of actioning the request that the browswers do not like? Is there something I can do about fixing this behaviour, or can I switch off this Share button anywhere on the site config?

Thanks in advance.

George

P.S. the code responsible is pasted below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi George,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is this something with the code, or a method of actioning the request that the browswers do not like?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not working so that I can troubleshoot it?

Is there something I can do about fixing this behaviour,

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

or can I switch off this Share button anywhere on the site config?

You can disable it in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

ftahumour
    Participant

Hello,

thank you for the prompt response. The theme is already @ v.4.6.6.

Disabling all plugins (other than Woocommerce) doesn’t change anything. I cant disable Woo because then I cannot test since the share feature is listed only on product pages which cannot be accessed with Woo disabled.

Link below, but any page in the shop can be used.

https://gkauthentic.com/shop/doreanse-underwear-1725-hipster-trunk/

Regards

George

Attachments:

I could also confirm the issue on the below demo site on Google chrome browser, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/team-retreat-at-ocean-spa/

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

ftahumour
    Participant

Great. Thank you for the feedback.

Welcome

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)