Does Jewelin Theme support PHP 7.1?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Does Jewelin Theme support PHP 7.1?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Does Jewelin Theme support PHP 7.1?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • dekk2907
    Participant

Please let me no. No nothings working.

<script src=”safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/862b3881/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js” type=”text/javascript”></script><script src=”safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/862b3881/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Yes the theme works with PHP 7.1

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what issue you are facing so that i can help you to resolve it?

dekk2907
    Participant

I get to many “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” a blanc page, if i installed the theme and including al the necessary plugins. Big problem.

<script src=”safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/862b3881/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js” type=”text/javascript”></script><script src=”safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/862b3881/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

dekk2907
    Participant

I get to many “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” a blanc page, if i installed the theme and including al the necessary plugins. Big problem.

It seems your browser or site specific issue which you can resolve as described in the following pages.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-fix-err-too-many-redirects-error/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)