Double page titles displaying

Home Forums Gillion Theme Double page titles displaying

Home Forums Gillion Theme Double page titles displaying

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • mikerazak
    Participant

I have created three pages (not posts), and all of them display both the page title and the header (Which are the same). I only want one to show. It works fine on desktop view now, but on mobile it displays both. I have tried deleting the title, but that means is shows as “(no title)” on links. When I delete the header, nothing shows on desktop view. Can you advise?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please give us a link to a page, where we can see how it looks? That might help us to understand your website setup (if needed you can share it in the private field).

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

mikerazak
    Participant

Link in private, mobile screen shot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

We found your pages, but we are unsure what you want to change as it seems that the issue is fixed.

If the issue is not fixed, we can hide it via CSS. Just give us more details about the issue (preferably via screenshot).

mikerazak
    Participant

The issue is ONLY when viewing on mobile–and it does not display during mobile preview. The page title and the header have the same text and both display when browsing on mobile. My preferred solution would be to hide the header on mobile, which I assume can be done with a css snippet, but may be necessary for each page? Thanks.

Shufflehound

Got it – we are talking about the AMP version.

At the moment the best solution we can think of would be to add custom class for those page first Elementor sections (where the title is added) and then we can create a CSS snippet to hide second title. Because otherwise we can only remove that top title for all page and post pages.

Also we just tested the AMP version of your posts and we got “Your connection is not private” error message.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)