Dropdown nav menu not working, and footer disappearing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Dropdown nav menu not working, and footer disappearing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Dropdown nav menu not working, and footer disappearing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • daniellek
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m experiencing a couple of issues with my website http://www.yvoxs.com.

1. (mostly resolved) The footer kept disappearing.

The footer would work sometimes but kept disappearing. I’ve disabled the parallex option and it’s ok now. I’m guessing it’s something that’s affecting the parallex function?

2. Nav menu dropdown keeps not working.

The dropdown menu sometimes works but mostly doesn’t. I’ve tried deactivating a lot of plugins to test if it’s affected by something but haven’t been able to figure anything out.

The biggest changes I made for the website recently are:

• updated theme
    • deleted slider revolution
    • updated wordpress

help please!

daniellek
    Participant

I think the Social Warfare Pro plugin is the one that’s causing these issues. When deactivated, everything seems to work fine as far as I can tell.

I really want to keep this plugin – do you have any suggestions to make it work smoothly with the theme?

I think the last plugin update was about 2 weeks ago and everything has been working fine until yesterday, so I don’t know what triggered it to act up

Hi @daniellek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

(mostly resolved) The footer kept disappearing.

The footer would work sometimes but kept disappearing. I’ve disabled the parallex option and it’s ok now. I’m guessing it’s something that’s affecting the parallex function?

May be this is because conflict with plugin or cache with the footer parallex functionality.

2. Nav menu dropdown keeps not working.

The dropdown menu sometimes works but mostly doesn’t. I’ve tried deactivating a lot of plugins to test if it’s affected by something but haven’t been able to figure anything out.

It is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please try to find out what is the particular condition in which it behaves like that so that i can reproduce the issue to troubleshoot it.

When testing try disabling cloudflare cache that you are using on your site.

I think the Social Warfare Pro plugin is the one that’s causing these issues. When deactivated, everything seems to work fine as far as I can tell.

Not sure why only this plugin is conflicting as other plugins are working fine. May be the plugin is not working with updated WordPress version.

Could you please contact the plugin author to resolve the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)