Editing text

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Editing text

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Editing text

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • brandonbarnes
    Participant

Hi,

I am having trouble finding where I can edit actual text on my theme? I have been into the yellow pencil editor but can’t seem to find where I can remove the stock text and replace it with my own?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @brandonbarnes,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The yellow pencil plugin is only for styling.

You can change the pages text in this theme like any other theme by editing the page content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

brandonbarnes
    Participant

Okay thank you. Still have trouble finding where to edit the text which is on the Revolution Slider?

brandonbarnes
    Participant

Also, now our contact form at the bottom of our home page keeps glitching and only showing half the form. Can someone please help with this 🙂
    (dbsqld.com.au)

Okay thank you. Still have trouble finding where to edit the text which is on the Revolution Slider?

You can edit that text by editing Revolution Slider as described in the following pages.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/change-text-slider-template/

Also, now our contact form at the bottom of our home page keeps glitching and only showing half the form. Can someone please help with this

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)