Error Message Demo Content Install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error Message Demo Content Install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error Message Demo Content Install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • PATW
    Participant

<div>I installed Jevelin, but when I tried to install Demo Content this message appears:</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>”Important: HTTP loopback connections are not enabled on this server. If you need to contact your web host, tell them that when PHP tries to connect back to the site at http: // http://www.the-name-of-my-site.com / wp-admin / admin-ajax.php this gets the error Response code: 502. There may be a problem with the server configuration (eg local DNS problems, mod_security, etc.) preventing connections from working properly”</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>I already talk to my host provider and they did everything they could to fix it, but they couldn’t…</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>What should I do?</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Thanks!</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @PATW,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The Demo Content Install is working fine on our test site. It’s your server issue so your hosting provider should resolve it.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Also tell me which demo content do you want to install?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

PATW
    Participant

Hi, thanks for helping me!

I tried to imitate demo content as much as I could, but I couldn’t change the header image as I wanted. So, uninstall and reinstall everything you need for troubleshoothing and demo content works. I already have a backup. If you can install the demo for me and check that everything is well, I´ll feel so fine.

I leave the data of my account in private.

Demo content I want to install: Blog (full) Masonry+sidebar

I don´t know if demo should be installed in “jevelin” or “jevelin-child” or both of them. Anyway I use to work with the child-theme.

If you need some especial hosting action, just let me know.

I look forward to receiving your response,

Thank you!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I tried to imitate demo content as much as I could, but I couldn’t change the header image as I wanted. So, uninstall and reinstall everything you need for troubleshoothing and demo content works. I already have a backup. If you can install the demo for me and check that everything is well, I´ll feel so fine.

If the Demo content works for you then why do you want me to install it again?

I don´t know if demo should be installed in “jevelin” or “jevelin-child” or both of them. Anyway I use to work with the child-theme.

Content any WordPress site is theme independent so you can use any theme that you want but child theme is recommended.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)