Error messages on the top of my website pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error messages on the top of my website pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error messages on the top of my website pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • VandyM
    Participant

I removed an old Instagram plugin (which was recommended for use with Jevelin when I first installed it) because I was not using it on my website and the general advice is to keep the plugins clean.

I am not a developer – just an artist with enough technical knowledge to put a WordPress website together but not to dig into the code with confidence.
    I now have a tranche of error messages on the top of my website:

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-feed/inc/class-sb-instagram-gdpr-integrations.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-feed/instagram-feed.php</b> on line <b>100</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-feed/inc/class-sb-instagram-gdpr-integrations.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:’) in <b>/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-feed/instagram-feed.php</b> on line <b>100</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in <b>/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>259

[END of messages]
    I have rolled back the website to the point before I deleted the plugin so it is back in the plugin list. But this has not solved the problem. My website now looks awful (and potentially hazardous to non-technical artists) so it is quite urgent that I fix this.</b>

I have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me some advice on this please?

Hi @VandyM,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please remove the instagram-feed plugin that is causing the error on your website.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

To resolve the session_start error please try using the solutions shared in the following topics.

https://github.com/ThemeFuse/Unyson/issues/4042#issuecomment-681862373

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

VandyM
    Participant

I have removed all the plugins that are causing a problem and the error message is still occurring intermittently.
    Jevelin seems to have this tendency as I’ve had them coming and going.

Here is the latest error message which appears on the website itself as well as at the top of the admin dashboard:

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Unable to clear session lock record in <b>/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>259</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Failed to read session data: memcached (path: 10.170.0.172:11211; 10.170.0.173:11211; 10.170.0.174:11211) in <b>/var/sites/v/vandymasseystudio.art/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>259</b>

I am using PHP 7.4 which is the latest version my hosting service supports.

I gather than Unyson is no longer supported. Could this have been the problem all along. Is there an alternative that won’t break my website? What would you suggest?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

Yes, we have an alternative plugin – Refux framework. We would recommend to migrate to it (via our migration tool) if you don’t use Unyson page builder.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

VandyM
    Participant

Are there any instructions on how to do the migration?

Shufflehound

Instructions are available under Admin Sidebar > Jevelin > Framework Upgrade

Thought it is recommended only when Unyson can be fully removed – when no pages are built with Unyson Page Builder

VandyM
    Participant

So that means rebuilding my whole website. Not a great solution – but I understand not your doing.

Thank you.

Shufflehound

Yes, the Unyson framework developer team kind of let us down by abandoning the project. The only thing that we could do was to add a new page builder and a new framework support to replace it.

By the way if you have used Unyson page builder then almost all elements transfers very similarly to WPBakery page builder and also all demos should be available with WPBakery page builder content.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Shufflehound.

VandyM
    Participant

I’ve installed and activated WP Bakery and am going through the tutorials.

Can you please confirm that what you mean is that I need to replicate all of my pages in WPBakery and then deactivate Unyson and finally activate Redux Framework?

I’m not sure what Redux Framework does so I am not certain whether I need it activated at the start of this process. Your earlier message seemed to indicate that it should only be activated once all Unyson pages have been replaced.

Could you please confirm whether this understanding is correct?

Shufflehound

Sure, this could be confusing.

Basically:

• Unyson Framework gives theme options and page builder
    • Redux framework gives only theme options

So for now you don’t need two plugins which adds theme options as it can add more issues than solve. When you will be ready to uninstall Unyson framework plugin (all Unyson page builder pages will be built with WPBakery page builder) then you can go to this page and just follow instructions – Admin Sidebar > Jevelin > Framework Upgrade

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)