Error: Not Found (404) installing demo

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error: Not Found (404) installing demo

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error: Not Found (404) installing demo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Fje
    Participant

I have installed the Gillion theme and followed the steps and installed all plugins.  I cannot install the demo and get the error: Not Found (404).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Fje
    Participant

I have tried everything, I have deactivated plugins and reinstalled wordpress. I can’t install a demo and that’s why I chose this theme. Where and how can I get my money back (refund)…

Fje
    Participant

Can somebody help me to fix this?

Hi @Fje,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please make sure that you are using the New demo installation method as described below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

You can request a refund from ThemeForest where you have purchased the theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Fje
    Participant

see private message

Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Fje
    Participant

ok

Fje
    Participant

some more info in the private field

Fje
    Participant

Have you already been able to take a look? I haven’t heard anything since yesterday …

I logged into your website and saw this is happening because the WordPress admin-ajax.php file does not exist or not accessible as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please contact your web host to resolve the issue?

Attachments:

Fje
    Participant

I spoke to my host and they indicated that there is no problem from their end and that I should report this to you

Attachments:

Fje
    Participant

i loved this theme but I’m stuck now – my work is suffering so i asked a refund and hope that you will accept it… thank you very much

It’s working fine for me on my website.

There must be some security setting or the proxy server on your web host that is restricting access to the file.

Your refund request will be processed by the admin ASAP if you have requested it on ThemeForest.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)