Error on demo installation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error on demo installation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error on demo installation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • baumpaul
    Participant

Hello, I have this error when I install a demo.

Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_wp_commentmeta. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘TYPE=MyISAM’ at line 9

Hi @baumpaul,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems you are facing the same issue as reported in the following topic.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/12428808/1287548

Could you please tell me what version of MySQL you are using on your server?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

baumpaul
    Participant

Hello, I use MySQL 5.5 with MySQL-Client  5.6.19. In file database.json.txt I can not find “TYPE=”

Thank you for letting us know. We are troubleshooting the issue and will update you here soon.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

edugsdf
    Participant

Here you are also presenting this error.

<p class=”fw-text-danger”>Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_demo00_commentmeta. Storage engine MyISAM is disabled (Table creation is disallowed).</p>

I use Google’s MySQL server. And by default MyISAM is disabled.

in the /wp-content/uploads/fw-backup/tmp/database.json.txt file I have removed the string “ENGINE = MyISAM”, but every time I click the install button of the Demo Content it downloads and updates the file with the string “ENGINE = MyISAM”.

The google recommendation is this:

You can avoid this error by removing the ENGINE = MyISAM option from the CREATE TABLE command. Doing so creates the table with the InnoDB storage engine.

So, any solution to this?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)