Error shortcodes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error shortcodes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error shortcodes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • confrontador
    Participant

Good Morning,

A day ago I bought this theme for a website. Before using it online website, I preferred to try it in local.

The fact is that in some articles I get the following error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in D: \ xampp \ htdocs \ confrontador \ wp-content \ plugins \ unyson \ framework \ extensions \ shortcodes \ shortcodes \ table \ class-fw-shortcode-table.php on line 54

It is not an issue of permissions or anything like that, I do not have any cache plugin enabled.

What can be?

confrontador
    Participant

Good Morning,

A day ago I bought this theme for a website. Before using it online website, I preferred to try it in local.

The fact is that in some articles I get the following error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in D: \ xampp \ htdocs \ confrontador \ wp-content \ plugins \ unyson \ framework \ extensions \ shortcodes \ shortcodes \ table \ class-fw-shortcode-table.php on line 54

It is not an issue of permissions or anything like that, I do not have any cache plugin enabled.

What can be?

Hi @confrontador,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems your shared message that it is a warning message generated by Unyson plugin.

Please make sure you are using latest version of Unyson plugin.

This is a simple PHP warning and most of the time it doesn’t affect functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

confrontador
    Participant

Hi,

I have set false the wp_debug. The error occurs when I activate the TablePress plugin.

Awesome great to see you got the conflicting plugin found.

You can contact TablePress plugin support to resolve the issue generated by it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)