errors from the mobile view, you can not scroll down.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme errors from the mobile view, you can not scroll down.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme errors from the mobile view, you can not scroll down.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • atoking27
    Participant

the page is full of errors from the mobile view. as soon as you go on the page with the cell phone, you can not scroll down. this does not work. what is the point of the page if i can not simply scroll down? you have to really fight so that you can scroll down. also the menu is not as specified in the settings.
    the menu shows my categories. which is ok. but underneath there is an icon for the search. in addition the social media icons(as you can see on the picture) are visible, even though i turned it off everywhere. especially twitter. i don’t even have a twitter link. i tried it on the themeoption, there is nothing. i tried it on the customizer, again nothing.
    i still don’t understand what is the point of the theme option?
    it just doesn’t take over any setting. you have to look every time how else to

change it. that’s not the point of the theme with theme option.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @atoking27,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You are using a custom header created using the WPbakery page builder so you can remove the search and social icons on mobile from the header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Regarding mobile scroll, it is not an issue but the Revolution slider plugin configuration that you can resolve by using the solution shared in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/mobile-version-doesnt-scroll-down/#post-63567

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)