Exact dimensions for header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Exact dimensions for header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Exact dimensions for header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Willy Justin
    Participant

What is the exact image dimension for Header style Light (Header + Titlebar)? See attached.
    Also If I need an image to be of full width on body of my page, what dimensions should I use?

Hi Willy Justin,

Thank you for your questions.

It seems you missed to upload an attachment so could you please share it and also share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Willy Justin
    Participant

I have attached the screenshot again. Else you can visit http://www.sirextiles.com/pavers

Willy Justin
    Participant

You can see the titlebar BG of this page. Also if you scroll down to the section with the heading “Where are pavers best suited for”, you can see a background image. I would like to know the exact dimensions in such cases. or at least the aspect ratio.

Solution for this topic

There isn’t any specific size for it but you can use images at least having width 1600px so that it will display properly on all screen sizes.

The image height gets adjusted depending on the length of text added in that section because the image is set to cover all background even if its size changes.

Willy Justin
    Participant

Oh great. Thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)