Failed to Load resource

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Failed to Load resource

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Failed to Load resource

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • davey1975
    Participant

Hi,

I’m getting the following 3 error messages:

Simple-Line-Icons.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    fontawesome-webfont.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    fontawesome-webfont.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

How is it possible to remove the refernece to these items?

thank you.

Hi @davey1975,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and those resources are loading fine for me using below latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

Please try deleting and reinstalling Jevelin theme and Unyson plugin on your site.

Also please make sure that your web host is not restricting it to load.

Are you using Jevelin child theme?

If yes then this can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

davey1975
    Participant

it gives the error when both child and parent themes are enabled.

Where would i look to remove these references?

Thanks

Where would i look to remove these references?

The Simple-Line-Icons.woff2 file is loaded by the theme file /jevelin/css/plugins.css on line number 43

All other two fontawesome files are loaded by Unyson plugin so you have to contact Unyson plugin support to remove them.

Also please note that when you will remove those files then the Icons depending on them won’t display on your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)