Fancy header for Jevellin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fancy header for Jevellin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fancy header for Jevellin theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • brianshofur
    Participant

Hi, I’d like to use the fancy header for my blog but I don’t see it as an option in the theme settings. How do I do this?

Hi @brianshofur,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the screenshot or page URL where it is displaying so that i can help you to use it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

brianshofur
    Participant

I just need to know how to setup the fancy header. I don’t see it mentioned anywhere in the theme settings or anything. Here’s our blog URL http://gogocharters.com/blog/

brianshofur
    Participant

In the Customize panel for the Blog Style I see Style 1 and Style 2. Neither of those are the fancy header.

You can use various header styles from Header Layout option in theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

brianshofur
    Participant

I went through those options but none of them adds a sort of “featured” post to the top of the main blog page.

brianshofur
    Participant

See screenshot of highlighted area. this is what I want to add to our main blog page, a big featured post at the top.

Attachments:

You have to crate that slider in Slider Revolution plugin and use it on blog page by editing the blog page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

brianshofur
    Participant

Do you happen to know what slider that is? I assumed this was built into the theme since it was featured as a theme example.

It is not built in slider and you have to create it. You can find more information about how to create slider using slider revolution plugin on the following page.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)