Feature image on blog display issues.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Feature image on blog display issues.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Feature image on blog display issues.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • geoleo
    Participant

Hi team,

I have been having a problem for some days now, and it may be a bug on the code.

My page is based on the Blog/Small images and it is this one http://airbnb-helper.gr/ti-prosferoume/.

I have noticed that when im changing the feature image of the blog itself, it does not “take it” although I am doing everything right. I go to the Media Library, I check the image I want, and then I click Select, and on the page builder menu I press “Update”… but it does NOT update the feature image when displayed here http://airbnb-helper.gr/ti-prosferoume/ !!!!! What could be the problem here? I managed to put feature images for two of my blogs (after aaaaaaaa looooot of attempts).

Cheers,

G

Hi G,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see on your shared page the featured images are displaying for blog posts as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

geoleo
    Participant

yes… just those two. I have been trying the other 10 without any luck for the last 2 hours (just to change the feature image!)! Thus the ticket.

G

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately on the email id [email protected] and then notify me on this topic?

geoleo
    Participant

sure… I will make some credentials for you.. and email them to you.

Cheers,

G

geoleo
    Participant

info has been sent. check your emails please.

thank you team.

G

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I logged in to your site and set the featured image to the post without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please try setting featured image using different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

geoleo
    Participant

I guess you are right team. It worked after using chrome.

thank you 🙂

G

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)