Fitness website - logo not appearing in sticky nav when scrolling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fitness website – logo not appearing in sticky nav when scrolling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fitness website – logo not appearing in sticky nav when scrolling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello.

I am using the Fitness Demo site. In customization, there is a option to Upload a sticky logo image (optional)”. I upload a logo at size of 107 × 41, but whenI scroll, the logo does not appear. Did I miss something? See screenshot attached please.
    Thank you,

Steven

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stevenkuppers
    Participant

I see now, that the Logo appears in the sticky navigation on the interior pages. I guess it would “brand smart” to keep the logo visible at the top on the home page. Any way to accomplish this?

Beautiful themes by the way!

Thanks,

Steven

Hi Steven,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems from your shared screenshot that you have set the light logo having white color as shown in the attached screenshot.  Therefore it is not visible on white background on scroll so to resole the issue try setting the logo having dark color.

If it doesn’t resolve the issue on your site then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello.

i did as you asked, but that changed the logo on the main home page to using the dark logo. I kept it as you asked, so that you could see it graphically when viewing my site.

To recap, what I am trying to achieve: When on the home page, I see my logo in center at top. When I start scrolling, the logo disappears, but I would like to have it visible on the sticky header which turns white – so that logo needs to be the dark version.

You can visit my demo site here: http://wordpress4.stevenkuppers.com and I have also attached a screenshot.

Hope you can help me.

Steven

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

To recap, what I am trying to achieve: When on the home page, I see my logo in center at top. When I start scrolling, the logo disappears, but I would like to have it visible on the sticky header which turns white – so that logo needs to be the dark version.

It seems you are using header number four and this is how it works as shown on this page

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/header/fourth-header/

If you need logo on sticky header on scroll then you need to use different header style for the page as shown in the attached screenshot or have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Attachments:

stevenkuppers
    Participant

I understand – Thank you very much for the follow up.

Steven

Topic Resolved

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)