Footer customization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer customization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer customization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • camille2421
    Participant

I am having a hard time customizing my footer. I used the widgets, but I can’t seem to get it right.

I attached a screenshot of:

• how it looks on the website
    • the HTML in the widget
    • how I want it to look like

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

camille2421
    Participant

I managed to have the logo and text underneath it, but I can’t seem to have the pages listed on the right.

Also, the copyright bar is now grey, but in the theme settings, it is supposed to be green (capture attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @camille2421,

Thank you for your questions.

I am having a hard time customizing my footer. I used the widgets, but I canโ€™t seem to get it right.

I attached a screenshot of:

how it looks on the website
    the HTML in the widget
    how I want it to look like

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Also, the copyright bar is now grey, but in the theme settings, it is supposed to be green (capture attached).

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

camille2421
    Participant

All good, thanks.

You are most welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)