Footer instagram widgets (only) does not work

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer instagram widgets (only) does not work

Home Forums Gillion Theme Footer instagram widgets (only) does not work

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • catcab
    Participant

Hi! I have tried many instagram widgets (WP instagram feed, social slider, social feed gallery, WPzoom…)  by adding them in the footer instagram widgets part and none of them works! It does not show anything or it says “invalid data”.

I am currently using the instagram feed by smash balloon through a shortcode but should only managed it to use in on the right sidebar.

I would really like to have my instagram feed above the site footer. Can you help me?

Hi @catcab,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In the Footer Instagram Widgets, you can only use the Instagram widgets.

If you are getting “Invalid Data” error then please refer below pages to resolve it.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/instagram-has-returned-invalid-data/#post-51055

https://wordpress.org/plugins/instagram-feed/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

catcab
    Participant

Hi!

The problem is no longer the “invalid data” error. It simply does not show any instagram feed on the footer, no matter the widget that I use. Meanwhile, I have uploaded the file and tried the code that it is recommended in the link that you sent. Still not working.

I am not sure if there is something wrong that I am doing but I have tried many widgets and follow many tutorials and still can’t solve this.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

If you are still facing the issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

catcab
    Participant

I would like to know if you have already logged in to check my website.

I have shared the credentials 3 weeks ago but I am not sure if you have received it, since there was no feedback. I have shared again.

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I got the credentials now but it seems you missed to share your site URL so could you please share it?

catcab
    Participant

My apologies!

My URL is: http://www.theskinbalance.com

The shared site credentials are not working and I am getting an error that the email address is not correct.

Please make sure that it is correct and working fine.

catcab
    Participant

Hello! I am not sure if it is because I use a host, bluehost. I am sorry for this, but I am quite a beginner. Please refer to the credentials below.

I am not asking you for your hosting provider login credentials but your site admin login details that you use to login here https://theskinbalance.com/wp-login.php

catcab
    Participant

Please try again the credentials below. If you can’t, please consider this resolved.

Thank you!

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing the site admin login credentials that worked.

I logged into your site and activated the Footer Instagram Section in the theme footer settings which started displaying it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please check it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

catcab
    Participant

Hello!

Thanks for the help. However, that was off by me before, when I decided to move the instagram widget to the right sidebar until I have this problem solved.

When you switched it on, it was only displaying pictures for a hashtag that I have tried last time with the WP instagram. But, if I try to use my IG username it shows again “Instagram has returned invalid data” (picture attached).  I have also tried again the instagram widget by WPZOOM and still does not work, it does not show anything.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

It means the theme is displaying the Footer Instagram Section correctly but the Instagram widget provided by plugin is not working so please contact the plugin support to resolve the issue.

catcab
    Participant

Ok, thank you for your help!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)