footer logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme footer logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme footer logo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • saikate
    Participant

guys, how are you?

I hope you are doing well.

I have almost finished my site design, I am facing the problem of the footer section.

I am currently using the default footer where I can use my site logo, but the logo appears ok on desktop PC, but very tiny on mobile view help please. how the logo appears perfect on mobile devices?

I can use the business footer ( currently using business demo) but there is no option to add my logo that is disappointing : (

please solve my problem

thank you very much

Hi @saikate,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website but the footer logo displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

saikate
    Participant

please check footer-logo appearing very tiny on mobile devices, but ok on desktop pc..

solution, please.

As said in my earlier reply that it displays fine for me.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

Also, please test it using a different browser.

saikate
    Participant

Ok, bro, I will.

Thank you!

saikate
    Participant

hello bro how are you?
    I am facing some problem such as:

I like to customize the footer with WP Bakery, I am currently set to my business footer, everything things are ok but I can’t add social buttons, I can add social icons with the footer widget but problem is that in footer widget cant be customize, I cant add my preferable social icon please help, how can I add my desired social icons on the custom footer?

thank you.

To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)