Footer not showing up

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer not showing up

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

My footer is only showing up on my contact page. I don’t see why it shouldn’t be on all my pages.

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website and the footer displays on all the pages for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

janice9115
    Participant

It may show up on your computer but it is not on mine and that is still a problem. I am using Firefox browser on a Mac. I went and tried it on a PC. There it showed up on more pages but not all and on one of the pages all I saw was the gray footer with no writing. So something is not right.

janice9115
    Participant

Hi, I tested it in Chrome as well. It shows up more there but it still disappears every once in awhile. I’m probably good with that but just so you all know that it does disappear every now and then.

janice9115
    Participant

okay, I’m sorry but we need this fixed. I was thinking, I keep the TREC# on the footer and if someone has FireFox and it isn’t showing up we can get into some trouble since the TREC# has to be visible on the site. It is inconsistent on other web browsers but really bad on Firefox.

Then please try deactivating the Footer Parallax option in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)