Gallery full width issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Gallery full width issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Gallery full width issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • samjfrichards
    Participant

Hi,

I have two questions, I have created a gallery several times, when I drop it into a page full width it does so, I then make image changes and it ends up with padding at the sides. It goes full width if I drop into an existing section with other full width elements but then if I make a change reverts back to having a margin and does the same to the other items in the section.

I have dropped a gallery in Home nature demo to show you… Hope its me being stupid. http://samjfrichards.com/home-nature/

Secondly is there a way to link several galleries so that I can have a couple of galleries directly below that when you click on an image you can scroll through all the images instead of just the ones on one line?

Thank you

Sam

Hi Sam,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have two questions, I have created a gallery several times, when I drop it into a page full width it does so, I then make image changes and it ends up with padding at the sides.

Could you please share the screenshots of both these situations so that i can better understand it and help you to resolve it?

Secondly is there a way to link several galleries so that I can have a couple of galleries directly below that when you click on an image you can scroll through all the images instead of just the ones on one line?

I am not sure what you meant by this so please describe it a bite more in detail.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)