GET HTTP Errors post update to Jevelin v4.0

Home Forums Jevelin Theme GET HTTP Errors post update to Jevelin v4.0

Home Forums Jevelin Theme GET HTTP Errors post update to Jevelin v4.0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ftahumour
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated the main theme from v3.3.0 to v4.0 (the Child theme is the active theme in my setup).

I am however now noticing various GET errors appearing on every page of the website when being loaded now. These are also counting up over a period of time and were not there before the last time I checked a few days ago. I have not done any major changes to the website since the last time I checked, just new pages e.g. Privacy Policy, Contact Us, etc.

On the surface the pages are loading fine, but as you can see from the attached this is now system wide. I had an error free setup before this.

Any pointers please? 🙁

Regards

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ftahumour
    Participant

Hi again,

apologies please ignore the previous attachments. I wasn’t inspecting via incognito session therefore ABP+ was involved. Now I have eliminated that I am left with one error which is persistent across the whole site.

Can you please have a look at the attached.

Regards

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi George,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To confirm whether it is theme issue or not, it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ftahumour
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi again,

after doing some research and following your instruction, I can confirm that the issue isnt Jevelin Theme related as the same behaviour occurs with the 2017 theme.

It appears the issue is related to Jetpack notifications and the dependency to be logged in to wordpress.com. Disabling the Jetpack notifications removed the error, as per advise on link below.

https://github.com/Automattic/pinghub/issues/8

Please consider this matter closed. thanks.

George

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)