Get Unyison table IDs and integrate into WPBakery Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Get Unyison table IDs and integrate into WPBakery Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Get Unyison table IDs and integrate into WPBakery Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • lszehnder
    Participant

Hi there,

I created a table in Unyison and would like to integrate it into a WPBakery page of mine. The table must have an ID, but I cannot grab it. My idea is to get the table ID and use it to integrate the tabel into WPBakery.

Furthermore, I would like to change the background and border colors of the table – where can I do this?

Thanks for your help

Simon

Hi @lszehnder,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I created a table in Unyison and would like to integrate it into a WPBakery page of mine. The table must have an ID, but I cannot grab it. My idea is to get the table ID and use it to integrate the tabel into WPBakery.

There isn’t any relation of Unyson page builder with WPBakery page builder so I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve.

Could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Furthermore, I would like to change the background and border colors of the table – where can I do this?

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lszehnder
    Participant

There isn’t any relation of Unyson page builder with WPBakery page builder so I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve.

Could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

So, if I create a table (e.g. in TablePress) I get an ID for this table and then I can include this table via its ID in a WPBakery content element by using something like:

[table id=1 /]

Hope this could make it clearer where I intend to go.

Best,

Simon

Unlike TablePress, the table created using the Unyson plugin does not create ID and shortcode so you can’t use it anywhere else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)