google add Banner missing from installed theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme google add Banner missing from installed theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme google add Banner missing from installed theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • adaonichabor
    Participant

I have raised this issue and got no reply, also it will help to be clear how you want me to create my own thread. As a new user, I don’t feel supported at all.  I have highly relied on Google for most help.

Hi @adaonichabor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have replied to you in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/ad-sense-is-not-displaying-on-the-ad-space-in-the-header/#post-47362

You can create a new topic on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/gillion-theme/#new-post

google add Banner missing from installed theme

Could you please tell me how you are using the ad banner on your site and also share your site URL where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adaonichabor
    Participant

Hi I am still building my site and I am using a child theme and have not done any modifications to the theme structure, so don’t know why it’s not showing. Also, how can I get rid of “Gillion” showing on top of my home page? I want to replace it with my site name

olugertie.com

The theme doesn’t contain any Google add banner so it doesn’t display it automatically until you can configure it in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, you can change the header logo image from the theme settings as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adaonichabor
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your reply, however, I can’t even read the screenshot they are very blurry.

Please click on the screenshots to see a larger image.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)