Google Address Autocomplete

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google Address Autocomplete

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google Address Autocomplete

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Before I switched to Jevelin, I had an autocomplete address setup for the two fields in the contact form on the landing page (Pick Up From and Destination fields). I also had a date picker plugin working. Now none of the two is working, I suspect the WordPress 5.5 might have something broken.

For the address autocomplete, I tried a different plugin called “Autocomplete Google Address” (a simple plugin which works with google api and a field id). I already tested it on another server and it worked with the same settings, but not here.

As for the date picker, still din’t find a solution.

I installed “Enable jQuery Migrate Helper” plugin and I am getting an error message though, saying:

1. jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated

Not sure if this is the cause of trouble or not.

I’m running a local server and will leave my computer awake all day today, you can access it here: 7d8166ead0bc.ngrok.io

I really hope it works this time.

Please help, I would be immensely grateful.

Hi @YellowfinLogisticsLLC,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your website and saw there is a jQuery error on your website causing the issue.

Please try deactivating the “Enable jQuery Migrate Helper” plugin.

If the issue still persists then please contact the Autocomplete Google Address plugin support to resolve it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

I just deactivated it, but the issue was there before i install it as well. Also, Autocomplete Google Address plugin is not the only one that doesn’t work, and even the original setup which was there prior to installing jevelin theme has stopped functioning. This, therefore, cannot be an issue with this particular plugin. Please advise.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Could you please make your website accessible again so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)