Google API Not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google API Not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google API Not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hi, we’re using google API on the form on our landing page, the review plugin on the same page and we use it on the form on a contact page. They have all ceased to work. We got Classic Editor activated, tried running all the updated but ti doesn’t seem to work anywhere. Could you help please? Website is yellowfinlogistics.com

Hi @YellowfinLogisticsLLC,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website and saw the below error message in the browser console.

You have included the Google Maps JavaScript API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

Please make sure that you are not using multiple Google Maps API on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

This really shouldn’t be the reason for this because the site hasn’t had any work done to it in a few months and it was running without problems. Also, the Contact page has only the Google Map that needs to be next to the contact form and that is the only instance where Google API is used but still it doesn’t load any more. Any other things that could be causing this? We’re happy to provide a login to our wordpress if you wish.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Even with all of the plugins removed, Google API still doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

All ready for ya!

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and saw your website also displays the below error message in the browser console causing the issue so please resolve the below error.

Geocoding Service: You must enable Billing on the Google Cloud Project at https://console.cloud.google.com/project/_/billing/enable Learn more at https://developers.google.com/maps/gmp-get-started
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Guys, I can’t thank you enough. You’ve helped a total noob in fixing something that seemed so daunting at the beginning. Shufflehound rocks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)