Google maps

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google maps

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google maps

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Thabit2017
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having issues configuring google maps using an api.

This is the message I’m getting:

Oops! Something went wrong.
    This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

I’ve looked at Chrome for load errors and can see: chrome-search://local-ntp/one-google.js might be temporarily down – and the page is coming up as Error in Chrome console. Not sure if I’m on the right tracks or if its an issue to sort in WP.

Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Thabit2017,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson pluign and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hey

Oh I see – thank you for your help. Here’s a link to the page: https://agsurveying.co.uk/contact-us/

I’ll wait to hear back from you before playing with plugins?

Thanks

Amy

Solution for this topic

Your shared site is generating the javascript error “Google Maps API error: InvalidKeyMapError” as shown in the attached screenshot which is causing map not to display.

Please make sure you are using correct Google Maps API Key in the theme settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hiya

Thanks – I had actually tried this already and although it does now display a map it’s showing the location as somewhere in Australia even though the address I’ve entered is very clearly UK based!

Any ideas on why this may be? I’ve tried resetting the location.

Thanks

Amy

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Please try updating your theme version to the following latest version.

Please login to access this file

If you still faces the issue with latest theme version then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hi

Me uploading this version to WP won’t affect the content or the site I currently have, will it? If there’s a possibility of this I’d rather have you log into the site to check it out if poss 🙂

Content is saved in the database and updating theme or WordPress doesn’t affect it.

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hey

So the theme install failed because the destination folder already exists…

Pls see attached

Attachments:

Thabit2017
    Participant

Can I share login details with you? Where can I find the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

So the theme install failed because the destination folder already exists…

You have to delete existing theme before installing it again or you can use following plugin to update your theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

Can I share login details with you? Where can I find the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Yes you can.

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hiya

Having a slight panic! Have installed both the plugin you posted and then the updated version of Jevelin. All seemed to be fine until I refreshed the page and now I’m receiving this message (attached).

Could you send me details of how to contact you with my login details so you can take a look?

Thanks

Amy

Attachments:

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To resolve the issue try deleting and reinstalling the jevelin theme.

If you can’t then could you please share me your site log in details and FTP or cPanel details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hey

Can I just confirm you’ve received my private message?

Thanks

Amy

No i didn’t receive it.

Also have tried deleting and reinstalling the jevelin theme?

Thabit2017
    Participant

I cant access agsurveying.co.uk/wp-admin so what do you suggest?

I’ll try sending a private message again. Please let me know if you do not receive it alongside this message.

Thanks
    Amy

Thabit2017
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Happy to say I’ve taken the FTP route and panic over – problem resolved! Thank you

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)