Google maps API Key

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google maps API Key

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google maps API Key

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Richard_gva
    Participant

Hi,

First of all, congrats for the jevelin theme, simple to adapt and beautiful.

I’m having some issues with the Google Maps element. I tried the following:

• Add the API Key in apparence -> Theme setup
    • Add the API Key in the “outdated method” (tried with and without)
    • Added ALL the libraries elements related to Google Maps in Google’s console

The map on the website is properly displayed (API key works), however, when I need to add/modify the default address, I have the error saying that it can’t display the elements (both using the location name field, or the exact address location ones).

Could you please help me with the issue ? I added the console to identify the problem (which I tried to solve by adding all the google maps libraries + ensuring quotas are not reached).

Thank’s,

Richard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Richard_gva
    Participant

Whaou, I continued playing for a while with Google developer console without knowing what, and I “magically” fixed it. Unfortunately, won’t be able to provide solution for the upcoming.

[Edit: I went back to the edit function and noted the same error as before, mostly the quota aspect. Any idea on how to fix it ?]

Hi Richard,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please resolve the quota issue by referring the information provided in the below pages or contact Google support to resolve it.

https://developers.google.com/maps/faq#limit_1

https://developers.google.com/maps/faq#usage-monitor

After resolving quota issue if you are still having any other issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)