google maps stopped showing up after update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme google maps stopped showing up after update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme google maps stopped showing up after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

My google maps says I need an API key but I have one there and it was working before.

Also, my WPBakery backend editor still doesn’t work. I push the edit icon and nothing happens. I always have to go to the front end editor.

Also, it was supposed to be fixed but isn’t completely. If I put something as sold out, it shows up as sold out on one page but if I go to other pages it still shows up as “sale”. I finally just removed the product.

Finally, where do I change the layout of the “shop” page?

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

My google maps says I need an API key but I have one there and it was working before.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, my WPBakery backend editor still doesn’t work. I push the edit icon and nothing happens. I always have to go to the front end editor.

The WPBakery backend editor only works with classic WordPress editor that you can enable using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/

Finally, where do I change the layout of the “shop” page?

You can change the Shop page layout from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

janice9115
    Participant

Hi,

The site where google maps stopped working is roosterscoffeeroasters.com on the home page. I have the login info in a previous message.

I can see some google map errors in the browser console after visiting your website home page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please resolve these errors to display the Google map.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)