Having loading issues with Jevellin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Having loading issues with Jevellin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Having loading issues with Jevellin theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • raffaele1
    Participant

The following wording is what is seen on my website on mobile devices and some desktops ..

Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /home/content/<wbr />p3pnexwpnas11_data03/84/<wbr />3729784/html/wp-content/<wbr />object-cache.php on line 894

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_<wbr />data03/84/3729784/html/wp-<wbr />content/object-cache.php:894) in /home/content/<wbr />p3pnexwpnas11_data03/84/<wbr />3729784/html/wp-content/<wbr />plugins/unyson/framework/<wbr />includes/hooks.phpon line 256

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_<wbr />data03/84/3729784/html/wp-<wbr />content/object-cache.php:894) in /home/content/<wbr />p3pnexwpnas11_data03/84/<wbr />3729784/html/wp-content/<wbr />plugins/unyson/framework/<wbr />includes/hooks.phpon line 256

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME !

Bostonpizzafestival.com

Hi @raffaele1,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems the server issue so please contact your web host.

Also please clear your browser cache and make sure you are using latest version of Unyson plugin.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)