Header broken after upgrade to 5.0

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header broken after upgrade to 5.0

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header broken after upgrade to 5.0

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • heuer.eric
    Participant

I recently updated my sites to the latest version of the Jevelin theme and it looks like the header is not working properly. I am using a side navigation header option and all the links are on the top menu. Can you look into this issue?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

heuer.eric
    Participant

Also, I keep trying to change the header option and it doesn’t seem to do anything at all.

Hi @heuer.eric,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

heuer.eric
    Participant

Great. Thank you!

teslosi
    Participant

Hello.

I also have problems after upgrade to 5.0. I also done Unyson to Redux upgrade.

Header is not showing Title Logo, so just image no text! Also missing is second text ass subtitle that was there before.  I tried to swicw betwen diferent header templates no luck.

Also there is no posbitility in social icons like it was before to add custom icons so they acn be solid. Now icons are just oulined, I do not like theese,  any posibility to create a selection?

Some problems also apear in translations, using Lcoo transllator, Home, CAtegory, Tag, … slugs do not show correct ion front end.

Thanks

teslosi
    Participant

Correction in Title logo:

Logo Title Name With Logo Image
    <span class=”description”>Show both logo image and text</span>

This is not working and not shoing text!

@teslosi I could also confirm the issues on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed soon.

teslosi
    Participant

Thanks.

Hope for a quick update.

teslosi
    Participant

I see Version 5.0.1 update…

This fixed now this issue?

Thanks

teslosi
    Participant

NO, NOT OK.

Now it does not support HTML text like it did before. So now it is not posible to add class or brake the tekst in this section.

This is not ok.  Can we expect a fix?

Solution for this topic

I have tested it on my test site and the HTML code is working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot of the screen where you have added the HTML code?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

teslosi
    Participant

Yes, now it is ok and supports html.

Thanks a lot!!!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)