Header Logo does not change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Logo does not change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Logo does not change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mesc
    Participant

I’ve changed the logo in every place there is but the site still shows the Jevelin logo and it’s driving me insane.

I’ve checkt the forum and saw your answers but none of the advice is working.

If I click change header (screenshot 1) it brings me to the Blog Posts (screenshot 2) page which for me makes no sense at all. So no changing the header that way.

If I go on Headers (screenshot 3) and then click on Architect Header, I can’t use WP Bakery because it’s simply not there so I can’t use the WP Bakery Header Builder (screenshot 4).

It’s a website for a client and I’ve wasted so much time on this already, please send help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @mesc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that it is enabled for the header template in the WPBakery Page Builder Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

mesc
    Participant

Thank you heaps for your fast reply! Enabled it for the header template in the WPBakery Page Builder Settings actually did the trick and I could change the logo to what it was supposed to.

Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

stefanknz
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m experiencing the same problem however the provided solution isn’t working for me. Will you please have a look?

Attachments:

This is an old topic and to help us keep the support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others’ thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)