Header Top Bar Text Color & Slider Revolution

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Top Bar Text Color & Slider Revolution

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Top Bar Text Color & Slider Revolution

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • therenegadelife
    Participant

Hello,

I have 2 issues I can’t figure out.

This is my home page: https://greatjoy.org/sandbox2021/

1. For my home page, I’ve enabled Header Version 10. In order to make the header transparent I changed the header setting for the page: Header Above: Light (Header + Title bar) Mobile Off – But now the header top bar type is all white. I’ve changed the color settings and can’t figure out how to change them to grey. I even added css code for those elements, and it still is white, so something must be overriding it.
    2. Slider Revolution  – I have a slide created for the home page at the top, when I edit the slide inside slider revolution it loads fine, but when I view on the front end, the images are not loading and are showing as broken links. It did the same thing for the demo import located here: https://greatjoy.org/sandbox2021/home-education/

I’ve created an admin login, which you can see below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @therenegadelife,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

For my home page, I’ve enabled Header Version 10. In order to make the header transparent I changed the header setting for the page: Header Above: Light (Header + Title bar) Mobile Off – But now the header top bar type is all white. I’ve changed the color settings and can’t figure out how to change them to grey. I even added css code for those elements, and it still is white, so something must be overriding it.

I changed the Topbar text color by adding the custom CSS code in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Slider Revolution – I have a slide created for the home page at the top, when I edit the slide inside slider revolution it loads fine, but when I view on the front end, the images are not loading and are showing as broken links. It did the same thing for the demo import located here:

I resolved the issue by disabling the Jetpack plugin option as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

therenegadelife
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help!

I have a plugin installed called Modern Events Calendar. I noticed that the single event page has a different header that what I have for the rest of the the site. I can’t figure out how to change that look.

This is the page: https://greatjoy.org/sandbox2021/events/mens-no-regrets-mar27/

Screenshots show the home page with the correct header that shows on all other pages, and the events page with a different header.

Attachments:

therenegadelife
    Participant

One more questions to add on

Is there a css code to change just the colors of these filters buttons for the Portfolio page? See screen shot attached.

THANKS!

Attachments:

I have a plugin installed called Modern Events Calendar. I noticed that the single event page has a different header that what I have for the rest of the the site. I can’t figure out how to change that look.

Could you please contact the Modern Events Calendar support to know why this is happening?

Is there a css code to change just the colors of these filters buttons for the Portfolio page? See screen shot attached.

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

therenegadelife
    Participant

Thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

therenegadelife
    Participant

I’ve renamed my “Portfolio Title” section to be “Small Groups” within the theme settings under Titlebar.

I have 3 questions:

—1—

When I go to the single project view – for example this page: https://greatjoy.org/sandbox2021/project/dream-big/

I can see that the url is set to project/dream-big, when I’d rather it to be small-groups/dream-big.

—-2—

On that same page, the breadcrumbs in the title bar says >Portfolio > Dream Big when I’d rather it be > Small Groups > Dream Big

—3—

How can I change the color behind the Header Navigation Bar to be the same grey color as the header and the Titlebar?

Thank you for your continued support.

Attachments:

therenegadelife
    Participant

Disregard Number 3. I figured it out!!!

To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)