HELP! Styling, WPBakery and Theme Setting Issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP! Styling, WPBakery and Theme Setting Issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP! Styling, WPBakery and Theme Setting Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • merlyn
    Participant

Styling Problem.

I have some big problems about theme. When I was trying to change some settings in theme settings section, doesn’t change anything. I choosed Magazine Theme w/ WP Bakery. But it’s not same with demo page. (image – 1)

Gillion/Theme Settings/Styling doesn’t show. (image – 2) When i refreshing Theme Settings Page, it is coming back. (https://mydomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gillion-theme-settings)

I did my settings in that page then i saved. But nothing change in my web site. (image – 3)

WP Bakery Problem.

WP Bakery doesnt work on Backened Editor. I couldn’t edit widgets but I can move/drag them. (image -4)

I couldn’t understand the real problem what is it. I don’t have technical information about websites. I’m trying to learn. I think, my english not enough to explain my problems. Sorry for about that. I just tried it.

So, can you help me? ^^

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by merlyn.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Would it be possible to login into your website? You can share it in the private information field below.

It is hard to tell what could cause it at the moment as it could be some plugin conflict or something completely different.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

merlyn
    Participant

I shared my info with u.

merlyn
    Participant

Did you find what is the problem?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

It seems that we didn’t receive your login information. Can you please try again?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

merlyn
    Participant

Sure, i am sharing with u again.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by merlyn.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by merlyn.

Shufflehound

Thank you, the login details worked! 🙂

We did some testing and:

• WPBakery page builder backend editing seems that worked just fine
    • All the sections in the theme settings loaded just fine including Styling

So the question is if you still have these issues and if yes, then have you tried a different browser?

merlyn
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s still broken. I think it’s css issue and its not important i guess. Thanks for your help. If I get any error about theme, ill text u again. 🙂

Shufflehound

Sure, let us know if you need further help! 🙂

merlyn
    Participant

Hi again. I have “A critical error has occurred on your website.” notice on my site. It’s about Redux Framework Plugin. When It was disabed it, site is working normal. But i can’t change my setting in Backend Options section.

Can you check my site?

Shufflehound

Sure, maybe you have access to the PHP error log? That would really help a lot to determine the cause of this issue

merlyn
    Participant

Warning: require_once(/wp-content/uploads/redux/google_fonts.json): failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/redux-core/inc/classes/class-redux-filesystem.php on line 622

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/wp-content/uploads/redux/google_fonts.json’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/redux-core/inc/classes/class-redux-filesystem.php on line <b>622

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by merlyn.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by merlyn.

Shufflehound

For some unknown reason, the Redux framework plugin can’t read or write to /wp-content/uploads/redux/google_fonts.json file. Most likely that is due to the website hosting.

One way to fix that would be to create that file (if it doesn’t exist) and change its permission to allow reading and writing.

Let us know if that works!

merlyn
    Participant

I tried to all options. I set it 777 and its working now. Thanks for your help. 🙂

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)