homepage crashed after updating to 3.9.0

Home Forums Gillion Theme homepage crashed after updating to 3.9.0

Home Forums Gillion Theme homepage crashed after updating to 3.9.0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Sinergico
    Participant

Hello, my homepage has crashed after updating theme to 3.9.0. Can you check the site, please? prestaciones.org

Thanks.

Sinergico
    Participant

I had elementor inactive because it is marked as optional, but i,ve seen this in the changelog:

• Added – Elementor as primary theme page builder
    • Added – Elementor demo version for journal, news, shop, gizmo news, travel, fashion and other demos

So, i’ve activated the plugin and everything seems to be fine.

I think, you should mark it as required from now.

Cheers.

gnbuzz
    Participant

I had the same experience. This was in my changelog (I have not idea what it means):

5 PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function gillion_is_elementor_content() in /nas/content/live/trailposse/wp-content/themes/gillion/header.php:89\nStack trace:\n#0 /nas/content/live/trailposse/wp-includes/template.php(730): require_once()\n#1 /nas/content/live/trailposse/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template(‘/nas/content/li…’, true, Array)\n#2 /nas/content/live/trailposse/wp-includes/general-template.php(48)

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I have notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

Currently, please just activate the elemtor plugin from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Shufflehound

Hotfix update is available below that should fix this issue.

Please login to access this file

gnbuzz
    Participant

Can you please clarify? What are the changes in this version? And do we upload this version instead of the 3.9.0 update?

Shufflehound

This version fixes error message that appears when Elementor page builder is not active. It also adds Elementor to the required plugin list, but that is mostly meant for new users as we are now moving to Elementor page builder due to many improvements.

But of course if you are using WPBakery page builder then there is no need to install Elementor page builder.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)