How do I find a page for a theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I find a page for a theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I find a page for a theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • shapemedia
    Participant

Hello I purchased the Jevelin theme so i can use it as a portfolio.  I am trying to find this page: http://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833.  Where do I find it?  This is different than other wordpress pages that I have used in the past.

Thank you for your help

shapemedia
    Participant

I cannot find the portfolio page and this is the reason I bought this theme.  Please get back to me ASAP.  Thanks

Hi @shapemedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

That page is created using Unyson page builder so you create the same using Unyson page builder content elements.

If you need any help creating any element on that page then feel free to ask us.

Currently that page is not a part of theme demo content but we are going to add it to the theme Basic demo in the future version of theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shapemedia
    Participant

I had no idea, the reason I purchased this package was for this page.  Unless you can supply me with that page, I will request a refund from Envato Studio because it was misleading.  Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

We have added this page in the Basic (full) demo so now you can just import this demo content to use that hello page.

Please note installing demo content is not revertible and it deletes all the existing content on your site so please it is advised to take backup of your site before importing demo content.

Please advise if you have more questions.

shapemedia
    Participant

I have installed the new version and I still cannot find the portfolio version you show on envato.  Please see attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can find that page here https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio1/ and it is a part of Portfolio demo content as shown in the attached screenshot so you have to import it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)