How edit sub-menu URL in Product Page?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How edit sub-menu URL in Product Page?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How edit sub-menu URL in Product Page?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • metalm3
    Participant

Hi – I created a new page for my Shop page. However, the sub-menu in a Product page is not directing to the correct URL for the new Shop page (renamed as Services).

How do I edit the URL & title of the sub-menu link, as highlighted in the screenshot attached? The screenshot is taken in a Product page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

metalm3
    Participant

Update:

I realise that the URL is dependent on the Shop base page selected in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display -> Shop page.

The issue now is that WooCommerce screws up the CSS of my Jevelin shop page entirely by imposing its own CSS & template.

I’ve enclosed my Shop base page in the private section. How do I resolve WooCommerce’s incompatibility with Jevelin in the Shop base page? It screws up my intended layout and forces me to use some kind of product archive and widgets.

Hi @metalm3,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using older version of Jevelin theme on your site so could you please try using following latest version of it?

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

metalm3
    Participant

Hi admin,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I’ve updated to v2.4.6 using Envato Market plugin. However, the CSS rendering issue remains.

Is the attached v2.4.6 in your response a custom version?

Pls find attached a screenshot of my WooCommerce settings in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display. It seems that WooCommerce makes it mandatory for us to display product catalogs.

Attachments:

Yes i could confirm on your site the issue.

Would it be ok for you if you remove the set shop page from Woocommerce settings and we will resolve the breadcrumb sub menu link issue by developing custom code?

metalm3
    Participant

Done! I’ve removed the set shop page from WooCommerce settings. Only issue left is the breadcrumb sub menu link issue.

You can resolve the breadcrumb sub menu link issue by using the attached custom child theme of jevelin theme that contains some custom code.

Attachments:

metalm3
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Support! I’ve uploaded and enabled the custom child theme you posted. However, the breadcrumb sub-menu link issue persists.

In the product page, when I click on “Products” in the breadcrumb sub-menu, it still returns me to the default shop page for WooCommerce (i.e. domain.com/shop).

How do I change the Products link url in the breadcrumb sub-menu to a custom Page that I’ve created in WordPress?

It seems you have just installed the shared child theme on your site but didn’t activate it so please activate it to make it work.

metalm3
    Participant

Dear Shufflehound Support,

I’ve installed and activated the child theme. Please see attached. It however doesn’t resolve the issue – i.e. on the product page, when I click on “Products” in Home – Products – My Product, it still returns me to domain.com/shop (default) instead of domain.com/services (custom).

Kindly assist. Thanks.

Attachments:

metalm3
    Participant

Update: I’ve resolved the issue by installing a Redirect plugin.

Still, this will be a recurring issue for new users of the theme so please resolve it asap. Thanks.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Sure we will troubleshoot the issue more.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)