How Fix Shufflehound ankor link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How Fix Shufflehound ankor link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How Fix Shufflehound ankor link

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • design2216
    Participant

How do I fix the shuffle ankor link?

Here is the link in the menu: See screen shot.

https://cdn.jevelin.shufflehound.com/finances/#services

Here is the code in the page.  The link is broken.  How to fix it? See screen shots.

[vcj_heading_simple content2=”What we can offer” italic=”” size=”xl” animation_speed=”2″ animation_delay=”0″][vcj_empty_space height=”5px”][vcj_heading_simple content2=”to increase security, productivity, and customer satisfaction for your business” weight=”400″ italic=”1″ size=”s” animation_speed=”2″ animation_delay=”0″][vcj_empty_space height=”40px”][/vc_column][vc_column overflow=”default” css=”.vc_custom_1562157312881{margin-top: 0px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;}”][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” gap=”35″ overflow=”default”][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″ shadow_hover=”shadow1″ shadow_for=”inner” overflow=”default” css=”.vc_custom_1562161186120{padding-right: 33px !important;padding-left: 33px !important;background-color: #ffffff !important;}” css_animation=”fadeIn”][vcj_empty_space height=”20px”][vcj_button text=”” target=”_self” alignment_mobile=”left” icon=”icon-arrow-right” style=”3″ font_size=”18px” radius=”0″ border_size=”2″ full=”” text_color=”#ff414a” text_hover_color=”#ff878d” background_color=”rgba(63,63,63,0.01)” animation_speed=”2″ animation_delay=”0″][vcj_empty_space height=”50px”][vcj_heading_simple content2=”Consulting” alignment=”left” italic=”” size=”custom” desktop_size=”28px” responsive_size=”24px” animation_speed=”2″ animation_delay=”0″][vcj_empty_space height=”20px”][vcj_text_block paragraph_whitespace=”” text_size=”16px”]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @design2216,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The shared link is for the jevelin website so I am not sure why you are using it.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you are trying to achieve so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

design2216
    Participant

I need the Services tab on the menu to work.  It is not working currently. See screen shots.

To make it work, you have to change the URL in the menu to your site URL as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

design2216
    Participant

Yes, I know that. Thanks

Previously the “Services “link to the middle of the home page worked.
    Now, when you click the “Services” link, it is broken.

What code updates do I make to get the link working again?

Thanks

Solution for this topic

As said above just change the URL https://cdn.jevelin.shufflehound.com/finances/#services in the menu to your site URL as shown below.

http://your-site.us/#services

Please change your-site with your site URL.

design2216
    Participant

Thank you

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)